Quarter Frame Steel End Dump
Clement’s superior engineering is your assurance of greater profits!
The ultimate for stockpiling and dumping asphalt
Clement’s Quarter Frame steel end dump has become the standard against which other trailers are now judged. With the high dump point of a frame and the stabilizer arms of a frameless, the Clement Quarter Frame is the ultimate trailer for stockpiling and dumping asphalt into a dumping machine. The Clement Quarter Frame offers the paving contractor the opportunity to truly apply the proper trailer to his particular job requirements.
In the Quarter Frame, Clement has combined very desirable characteristics with a wide range of options so that operators can determine just what’s best for them, and customize the unite to assure a maximum return on investment.
Meritor 102-inch, 25,000-lb. axles in combination with hub-piloted wheels
Proven on hundreds of thousands of trailers, 25,000-lb. Meritor axles feature common inner and outer bearings. Combined with Meritor’s parallel spindle, both axle and bearing life are substantially increased.
With hub-piloted wheels there are no inner nuts and all nuts have right-hand threads. Maintenance time and costs are reduced.
- Dumps with wheels on the ground: Clement’s Quarter Frame steel end dump dumps with wheels on the ground. Our Quarter Frame also gives you higher spill points.
- Air-Lift gate with 81-inch opening and larger: The Clement Quarter Frame’s standard gate has a minimum 81-inch opening that improves discharge. Mud flaps are attached to the tailgate to reduce flap damage. Barn door tailgates are optional.
- Clement’s inverted cylinder: With an inverted cylinder there’s no doghouse to interfere with the load. Since the kingpin is located forward, the bridge length is longer allowing greater gross weight. An inverted cylinder has no ledges where dirt can collect and contaminate the system. Because the cylinder is externally mounted, it is easier to service and faster to remove.
- 102-inch, 22,500 lb. axles in combination with 44,000 lb. suspension: Proven on hundreds of thousands of trailers, 22,500 lb. axles feature common inner and outer bearings. Combined with parallel spindle, both axle and bearing life are substantially increased. With hub-piloted wheels, maintenance time and costs are reduced. And Clement’s new 44,000 lb center point suspension is lighter-weight, softer riding and provides.
- Suspension: 50,000 # Single Point – 3 Leaf
- Axles: (2) 102″, 25,000 lb, 5″ Round, Common Inner/Outer Bearings
- Wheels: 8.25 x 24.5, 10 Hole Hub-Piloted
- Disc Tires: 11 x 24.5 Radial Hubs: 10 Hole
- Pilot Hub Brakes: Air 16 1/2″ x 7″ Outboard Cast Drum; ABS: 2S ;1M
- Axle Spacing: 51inches
- Lights: 12 Volt Sealed BeamRubber Grommet
- Wiring: Sealed Harness Modular Plug-in
- Mud Flaps: Rubber Rear Only
- King Pin Plate: 1/4″ AR450 (Rocking/Breakaway)
- Back-up Alarm: Yes
- Type:Steel Bathtub style body
- Floor:10 gauge HT50
- Sides: 12 gauge HT50
- Tailgate:10 gauge HT50, Top Hinged, Air Locked
- Front: 12 gauge HT50
- Paint: One color urethane enamel over primed surface
- Longitudinals: 4″x 8″x 3/16″
- Arms: 3/16″ fabricated tubing
- Stabilizer: 3″ x 4″ x 1/4″
- Top Rail: 4″x4″x 3/16″ Tubing
- Side Braces:10 & 12 gauge HT50 fabricated channel Intermediate
- Side Braces: 12 gauge HT50 fabricated channel