Own The #1 Swabbing Rig In The USA
- More pulling power than any other rig, more speed, more usable power, because we deliver at least 92% of the available power to your drum. Everyone else only delivers about 65% to your drum. We deliver 30% more usable power. Burn far less fuel. Slash your operating costs. Which century do you want to operate in?
Reliable, Durable Hydraulic Designs
- Family owned, producing swabbing rigs since 1925. Hydraulic evolutionary improvements since 1978. Clean, efficient plumbing designs. Design life of at least 15 years with proper easy maintenance.
Easier & Cheaper to Maintain
- No clutches, chains, chain idlers, extra bearings, counter shafts, or right angle gear boxes. No constant adjustments or old expensive brake bands. You get smooth dependable hydraulic power. Just change the oil & filters in the Spring & Fall.
Lighter Weight, More Compact, Smaller Envelope
- Our field proven 21st century design delivers big power, in smaller package, and far less maintenance. it’s easier for one man to operate. rock solid guarantees.
Built-In Weight Indicator
- Modern hydraulics pressure relates directly to line pull. See conversation chart full electronics available for; depth, gross & net line pull, line speed. Full electronic packages for depth, line speed, and gross & net loads. Work time. All down-loadable to a laptop.
- Get far more precise well service information, see Tiger Vision.
- By Mark Overholt, 2nd generation company Owner and President. Over 40 years of hands-on experience. I will personally direct and follow up on all aspects from engineering to completion. Our craftsman all have many years experience building fine “Swab Master” service rigs. They thoroughly enjoy delivering top quality work.
Well Engineered Premium Products With Rock Solid After Sale Support